Connecting an XMARTO standalone WiFi camera to your home WiFi is very simple.
1. Plug the camera to power.
2. Use the included Ethernet cable to connect the camera to your home router. (to join your LAN network)
3. In App right above corner, tap + icon - Add camera. See bottom, tap Scan the LAN, you will see the camera ID.
4. Tap the ID to add the camera to App. Default username is admin, leave the password empty.
5. Now you should be able to see the camera already.
Tap the ...3-dot menu - go to Device setting - Device WiFi, select your home WiFi and enter WiFi password, connect the camera to your WiFi.
6. Now you can unplug the Ethernet cable and mount the camera to desired location. (the location requires good WiFi coverage)
And here is the video of Setup with an Ethernet cable: