Upgrade camera firmware from NVR
1. Pls download the camera's new firmware or contact customer support for new firmware
2. Copy the firmware to an USB flash disk's root directory (not in any folder)
3. Plug the USB flash disk to your NVR's USB port
4. Go to System setting-CH Setting- IPC Maintenance, choose the firmware from USB Storage, and click start to update the firmware of your camera.
The camera will be uprgraded and you will see a new version.
Tips: if your NVR has only 1 USB port, click Start, the NVR will start a 60-second count down. Within 60 seconds, unplug the mouse and plug the USB flash drive, your camera will be upgraded.
Upgrade cameras firmware on APP (for standalone cameras)
1. For the standalone camera, pls open the APP, click "..." at upper right corner of your device, Choose "Device Setting"
2. Click "Firmware update" to check if there is any newer firmware of your camera, if yes, pls update it to get the latest version.